Phase 2 focuses on Item Management and Transactions, such as AP Invoices, Item Transfers, and Waste Logs. At completion of this phase, your Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) is calculated from purchases. During the next phase, we will set up Inventory Counts, which will lower your COGS to the value of items that were used during the period.
Attention to detail with item setup and accurate invoicing will lead to accurate and automatic item costing, which sets you up for success with Inventory Counts. You will also learn processes to maintain your items and invoices moving forward.
- Set up itemized invoicing for Food and Beverage Vendors
- Set up Manager Users
- Have fewer than 50 unmapped Vendor Items
- Able to accurately build new items and measures
- Establish DWM Tasks for AP Transactions
- Timeline: 3-4 weeks
- Daily DSS Completion by Managers
- All Vendor Items mapped
- Purchase Orders
What is coming up in the next phase?
- Inventory Count Sheet setup
- Determine time and Locations for test count(s)
- Training Managers for taking Inventory