1) Full Name - The full name of the User
- Note: This value is case-sensitive
3) Login Password - The Login Password for the User
- Note: This value is case-sensitive. Refer to the Security and Permissions: Password article to learn more about password requirements for User login
4) Default Location - The Default Location of the User. This is the Location that the User works at most regularly. This value will also set the Default Location for the Manager Daily Comment, as well as other Manager functions throughout the system
- Note: The Locations listed in this drop-down selector include the Locations assigned on the 'Locations' tab
5) Mobile Phone - The mobile phone number of the User
- Note: Ensure that this is entered in the following format: XXXXXXXXXX
6) User Email - The User's email address. This is used for password reset purposes, as well as other email functions throughout the system
- Note: When APS Payroll Single Sign On (SSO) is enabled, this email field is listed as read-only. For assistance changing the User's email address, please contact R365 Support.
7) Inactive Checkbox - User Records cannot be deleted. The 'Inactive' checkbox will deactivate the User and the User's Security Roles will be removed to ensure that the User is unable to log in to the system.
- Note: If a User is marked as 'Active' again, Security Roles will need to be added back to the User Record to give the User access to the system
8) Send Temporary Password - When clicked, this will send a temporary password to the User
- Note: This button will appear once the User Record is initially saved in R365.
- Important Note: Once an Employee Record is selected for this field and the record is saved, the linking cannot be undone.
- Note: When an Employee Record is selected for this field, the following fields will be updated:
- The Employee Name will be updated to the User Name
- The User Locations will be updated to the Employee Locations
- The User Default Location will be updated to the Employee Default Location