The final step in the 'Review Summary' section of the Daily Sales is the Transactions step, where all Sales Tickets that were marked as Comps and Promotions, Paid outs, and/or House Accounts in the POS are listed under their corresponding tab name.
While Comps and Promotions are flagged within the POS, Paid Outs and House Accounts can be mapped when polled into R365 via the rules set up within the POS Mapping Tool. Click here to learn more about the POS Mapping Tool.
Review this final step and make edits as needed before saving and finalizing the DSS Review Process.
The Transactions step hosts all Sales Tickets for the corresponding day. These transactions are broken down into Comps and Promotions, Paid Outs, and House Accounts.
- Note: Tabs will appear grayed out and unclickable if no Sales Tickets were flagged with their Transaction Type.
Comps and Promos
The 'Comps and Promos' tab lists all of the Comps and Promos that were flagged in the POS. Review these entries to ensure that all are entered correctly. If an error is found, enter a comment about the issue in the Comments box at the bottom of the DSS.
The 'Paid Outs' tab lists all Paid Outs by Cost Category, Amount, and POS Description. These Paid Outs will be mapped based on the rules created from the POS Mapping Tool.
As needed, Cost Categories can be updated to a specific GL Account and a brief note can be added in the POS Description field to describe the reason for the Paid Out.
The 'House Account' tab is where all House Accounts from the POS can be mapped to Customers in R365, if not already mapped by the POS Mapping Tool. Users can view details about the transaction and then update the R365 Customer field and add a note about the transaction in the Comment field, if needed.
1) Customer - A listing of all R365 Customers. Select the Customer that matches the same Customer listed for the POS Customer (#4)
2) Sales Ticket - The Sales Ticket number that is associated with this transaction
3) Amount - The amount of the transaction
4) POS Customer - The Customer name listed in the POS
5) Comment - An optional comment field
When all details are correct for this step, Users can navigate out of the step by clicking one of the following:
- The 'Close X' button in the top, right corner of the step
- The top ribbon of the step
Then, finalize the DSS.