When working through the 'Review Summary' section of the Daily Sales, the first step is Labor. In this step, Users can review the names and total hours of the Employees who worked that day as well as add Employee Notes for an Employee's performance. It is important to note that any Log Entries marked with an 'Employee' Category will be linked to, or saved on, the corresponding Employee form.
Once the Labor step is complete, Users should move on to the Deposits step.
- Labor Punch Discrepancy - If there is a discrepancy in one or more Labor Entries, ensure to re-import the DSS to true up any differences between the POS and R365. Labor Punches can also be added, edited, or deleted by following this training article
- Note: If you do not have access to re-importing the DSS, add a comment at the bottom of the DSS explaining the reason for re-import
- Employee Note / Comment - A comment about the Employee's performance can be entered in the 'Comment' section or via the 'Tell us something we should know...' field, if the New Manager Log is enabled, and saved by tapping the 'Enter' key on your keyboard
Through Tip Import, Admin Users have the ability to indicate Tip totals that were already paid in cash or that should be included in paychecks, as well as distribute Tips between all Tipped Employees.
If Tip Import is enabled, the daily Tip Template can be downloaded, adjusted, and re-imported. Tip Management should be performed after all punches have been confirmed. Learn more about Tip Management here.
- Note: Tips can be imported before or after the DSS review is completed.
Important Note: If Tips are not imported before Payroll is exported, R365 will assume that Cash Tips have already been paid and that Credit Tips should be paid via Payroll. This will result in 'POS Cash Tips' totals reported as 'Paid Tips', and 'POS Credit Tips' totals reported as 'Payroll Tips'.
Navigate to the Next Step
When all details are correct for a step, Users can navigate out of the step by clicking one of the following:
- The 'Close X' button in the top, right corner of the step
- The top ribbon of the step
- Another step
Click here to learn about the next step – the Deposits step.