Through the Report Subscriptions Management page, your Administrative Team has more control over who has access to your data by directly managing Report Subscription records. Report Subscriptions will run a selected report and send it to the desired Recipients. Admin Users can set the report to run daily, weekly, or monthly to either System or Non-System Users who have a valid Email Address.
All saved Report Subscriptions will be listed on the Report Subscriptions Management page. This page lists all Subscription details, including the Status, Name, Report, and Recipients of each Report Subscription, and allows the User to filter the listing for a desired Subscription. If a Subscription needs to be updated to reflect changes in your Organization, it can be done easily through the desired Report Subscription's Row Context Menu.
Users can gain access to the Report Subscription window by enabling this capability from the Report Role Setup window. Navigate to the Report Role Setup window by hovering over 'Administration' in the top ribbon and then 'Users & Security' and click 'Report Role Setup'.
In the window that opens, select the desired Report Role to populate the screen. The 'Create Report Subscription' toggle will appear in the top, right corner of this window. Toggle this on and save the window to provide Users with this Report Role the ability to manage this Report Subscription Management page. Click here for more information about Report Role Setup.
To navigate to the Report Subscription Management page, open 'My Reports' from either the Accounting or Operations module and then click 'Report Subscriptions' next to the Search Bar.
Report Subscription Management Page
The Report Subscription Management page is where all Report Subscriptions can be viewed, created, and managed. Below lists all quick-view details provided on this page.
1) Search Bar - This will filter the listing for the term entered
2) Multi-Select Checkbox - In selecting one or more Subscription line items, an 'Edit Selected' menu will appear in the right corner below the listing where the items can be activated/deactivated, based on their Status (#3), or deleted entirely
3) Status - The Status of the Report Subscription, which will display as either 'Active' or 'Inactive' and can be updated individually via the Row Context Menu (#14) or in mass by checking multiple boxes and clicking the 'Edit Selected' button at the bottom corner of this page
4) Subscription Name - The User-defined name for the Report Subscription title
5) Report - The report selected for this Subscription
6) Report View - The saved view that will be used when the report is ran at the scheduled time
7) Recipients - A listing of all User Email Addresses who will be receiving the corresponding report. If more than one Email Address is entered, the number of additional Email Addresses will be provided. Hovering over this number will display a tool-tip with all listed Email Addresses. Email Addresses can be added or removed by editing the Report Subscription
8) Next Scheduled - The date and time when the next report will be sent to the listed Recipient(s) (#7)
9) Last Sent - The date and time that the last report was sent to the listed Recipient(s) (#7)
10) Modified On - The date and time this Report Subscription was last modified
11) Modified By - The User who last modified this Report Subscription
12) Created On - The date and time this Report Subscription was created
13) Created By - The User who created this Report Subscription
14) Row Context Menu - A menu that enables the User to conduct the following actions to the corresponding Report Subscription:
- Edit - This will open an Edit sidesheet where details about the Report Subscription can be updated
- Delete - This will delete the Report Subscription and remove it from the listing
- Deactivate / Activate - This will either deactivate or activate the Report Subscription, depending on its current status. When activated, the listed Recipient(s) will receive the corresponding report; when deactivated, the Report Subscription will be marked as inactive and Recipient(s) will not receive the corresponding report
- Clone - This will make a copy of the Report Subscription
15) + Add - This will create a new Report Subscription. Click here to learn how to add a Report Subscription
16) Refresh - This will refresh the listing
Creating Report Subscriptions
Report Subscriptions send the desired reports to selected Recipients at a scheduled time and date. Creating these Subscriptions can provide your Managers with the right tools to enhance Restaurant Operations. Click here to learn how to create Report Subscriptions.
Editing Report Subscriptions
Control the Users who have access to system reports by editing Report Subscriptions as needed. Click here to learn how to edit Report Subscriptions.
A Report View is essentially a set Report Parameter Template for a report. When creating a new Report Subscription, the User will need to select the desired Report View for the chosen Report based on the data that the Recipients will need to know. Click here for more information about Report Views.