Through the Report Subscriptions Management page, your Administrative Team has more control over who has access to your data by directly managing Report Subscription records. Report Subscriptions will run a selected report and send it to the desired Recipient(s). Admin Users can set the report to run daily, weekly, or monthly to either System or Non-System Users who have a valid Email Address.
All saved Report Subscriptions will be listed on the Report Subscriptions Management page. This page lists all Subscription details, including the Status, Name, Report, and Recipients of each Report Subscription, and allows the User to filter the listing for a desired Subscription.
Users can gain access to the Report Subscription window by enabling this capability from the Settings subtab of the Report Roles tab on the Security & Permissions page. Navigate to the Report Role Settings Subtab by hovering over 'Administration' in the top ribbon and then 'Users & Security' and click 'Security and Permissions.'
Click 'Report Roles,' and from the 'Report Roles' tab, click 'Settings.'
The 'Create Report Subscription' toggle will be listed. Toggle this on and click 'Save' to provide Users with this Report Role the ability to manage this Report Subscription Management page. Click here for more information about Report Role Setup.
- Note: The information on the 'Settings' subtab, including the 'Report Subscriptions' toggle can only be changed if the User has Permissions that give the User access to Reports
To navigate to the Report Subscription Management page, open 'My Reports' from either the Accounting or Operations module and then click 'Report Subscriptions' next to the Search Bar.
Report Subscription Management Page
The Report Subscription Management page is where all Report Subscriptions can be viewed, created, and managed. Below lists all quick-view details provided on this page.
1) Search Bar - This will filter the listing for the term entered
2) + Add - This will create a new Report Subscription. Click here to learn how to add a Report Subscription
3) Refresh - This will refresh the listing
4) Status - The Status of the Report Subscription, which will display as either 'Active' or 'Inactive' and can be updated individually via the Row Context Menu (#16) or in mass by checking multiple boxes and clicking the 'Edit Selected' button at the bottom corner of this page
5) Subscription Name - The User-defined name for the Report Subscription title
6) Report - The report selected for this Subscription
7) Recipients - A listing of all User Email Addresses who will be receiving the corresponding report. If more than one Email Address is entered, the number of additional Email Addresses will be provided. Hovering over this number will display a tool-tip with all listed Email Addresses. Email Addresses can be added or removed by editing the Report Subscription
- R365 Default
- Subscription Name
9) Last Sent - The date and time that the last report was sent to the listed Recipient(s) (#7)
10) Next Scheduled - The date and time when the next report will be sent to the listed Recipient(s) (#7)
11) Report View - The saved view that will be used when the report is ran at the scheduled time
12) Created By - The User who created this Report Subscription
13) Created On - The date and time this Report Subscription was created
14) Modified By - The User who last modified this Report Subscription
15) Modified On - The date and time this Report Subscription was last modified
16) Row Context Menu - A menu that enables the User to conduct quick actions to the corresponding Report Subscription. These actions include:
- Edit - This will open an Edit sidesheet where details about the Report Subscription can be updated
- Delete - This will delete the Report Subscription and remove it from the listing
- Deactivate / Activate - This will either deactivate or activate the Report Subscription, depending on its current status. When activated, the listed Recipient(s) will receive the corresponding report; when deactivated, the Report Subscription will be marked as inactive and Recipient(s) will not receive the corresponding report
- Clone - This will make a copy of the Report Subscription
Report Subscriptions: Create a Subscription
Report Subscriptions send the desired reports to selected Recipients at a scheduled time and date. Creating these Subscriptions can provide your Managers with the right tools to enhance Restaurant Operations. Click here to learn how to create Report Subscriptions.
Report Subscriptions: Edit a Subscription
Control the Users who have access to system reports by editing Report Subscriptions as needed. Click here to learn how to edit Report Subscriptions.
A Report View is essentially a set Report Parameter Template for a report. When creating a new Report Subscription, the User will need to select the desired Report View for the chosen Report based on the data that the Recipients will need to know. Click here for more information about Report Views.
Report Subscriptions: Date Settings
Date Settings enable the selected report to have clearly defined date fields for its Report Parameters. Click here to learn more about a Subscription's Date Settings.
Deactivating Users that Own Report Subscriptions
When the owner of a Report Subscription is being deactivated, Users can either change the owner of the Report Subscription or delete the subscription. To learn more about handling Report Subscriptions owned by inactive Users, click here.