This article covers the Recipes tab of the New Smart Ops Purchased Item Record.
If the Item is included on a Recipe as an Ingredient, that Recipe will be listed here along with the Recipe details. Users can click a specific Recipe from the list to open the Recipe Form.
The Recipes list allows Users to view the following information:
- Recipe - The name of the Recipe
- Ingredient Qty - The number of units of the item required for the Recipe
- Ingredient U o M - The Unit of Measure of the item in the Recipe
- Yield % - This value is set to 100% by default, but can be changed as needed. An Ingredient might use a 'Yield %' lower than 100% if some of the Ingredient is wasted in the production of this Recipe.
- Instructions - A preview of the Recipe instructions
Using the table functions, Users can do the following:
- - Search the List for specific Recipes
- - Save/edit Table Views
- - Export the table to a .csv file
- - Filter Column information
- - Rearrange table columns