This article reviews using Location Groups within My Reports.
Location Groups allow Users to run reports that can be filtered by 'Group' with combined data from more than one Location. Only Location Groups where the User has access to all of the associated Locations will be available for the User to choose from.
To learn more about creating or editing Location Groups, please refer to the 'Location Groups Overview' article.
Running Reports Filtered for Location Groups
If the 'Filter By' option is available for the desired report, follow these steps to select one or more Location Groups:
- Change the 'Filter By' setting to 'Group'
- Select the desired Location Group.
- Note: Location Groups are listed below 'All Locations'
- Note: Only Location Groups where the User has access to all of the associated Locations will be listed
- To select more than one Location Group, click the 'Filter' button ; this will open a window with all of the filter options
- Select all of the desired filters, then click 'OK'
- Complete the remainder of the Report Parameters, then click 'Run' to run the report. Learn more about Report Parameters here.