The Units of Measure Page lists all the Unit of Measure Records. To learn more about Units of Measure, click here.
1) +Create - Click to Create a New Unit of Measure
2) View Actions - The following actions allow the User to change the List View:
- View Dropdown - Click to switch between the current view and other saved grid views
- Show/Hide Columns Dropdown -Click to select which Columns to show or hide from the grid
- Save View - Click to save the current view of the grid
- Clear Filter - Click to remove any filters that have been set
- Clear Sort - Click to clear any sorts that have been set
- Set Default - Click to set the current view as the default view
- Export - Click this icon to export the current view to a .csv file
- Refresh - Click to refresh the grid
3) Column Header - All the names of the columns are listed in this row.
- Note: Click the column header to change the sort of the list.
- Note: Click and drag the column header to rearrange the columns on the grid.
4) Search - Use this field to search for a specific Unit of Measure