Phase 4 focuses on creating recipes and mapping them to POS Menu Items. Recipes are used for tracking COGS for batch recipes and theoretical depletion through menu items.
- Learn concepts of recipes and menu items to apply those concepts post-onboarding
- Trained on Yield, Prep, and Menu Item Recipe best practices
- Timeline: 2 weeks
- Target margins and menu engineering setup for one section of your menu (draft beer, appetizers, etc.)
What is coming up in the next phase?
- Wellness check
- Scaling your business with new Locations
- Your org's long-term growth vision post-onboarding
- Recipe Creation
- Menu Items