Phase 1 focuses on preparing and importing items to R365. Item Setup is a prerequisite to all item-level transactions, such as AP Invoices and Inventory. These foundational concepts will lay the groundwork for the next phases of Operations Onboarding.
- Purchased Items, Units of Measure, Vendor Items imported
- Item Categories mapped to GL Accounts
- Food and Beverage Vendors set to Invoice by Item
- Timeline: 3-4 weeks
What is coming up in the next phase?
- AP Entry by Item
- Training Managers to enter AP Transactions, Transfers, and Waste Logs
- Admin ready to maintain item database
- Reviewing Purchasing reports