Restaurant365 and Fintech have teamed up to create a seamless invoice integration for mutual clients.
To take advantage of this integration, you must meet the following criteria:
- You have an active account set up with both Fintech & R365
- You have already contacted your Fintech representative for integration setup
- Note: R365 Support is unable to do so on your behalf
Important Items to Note
- When setting up the integration, Fintech will request the following:
- R365 FTP Credentials
- R365 Store IDs (R365 Location Numbers)
- Be prepared to update the Vendor naming convention within R365 to match Fintech Vendor listings exactly (Fintech will provide the Vendor list to use)
- After Fintech has completed integration setup, you should contact Fintech Support before contacting R365 any time you fail to receive invoices for certain Vendors
- If Fintech has already withdrawn funds for a Vendor payment, but you have not yet received the related invoice, the delay is usually on the part of the Vendor submitting the invoice to Fintech. To confirm or receive a status update, contact Fintech Support
Invoice Import Failure
If the Vendor naming convention in R365 does not match Fintech’s naming convention exactly, invoice files will fail to import to R365.
Fintech submits files that sometimes contain invoices from multiple vendors. If just one of the Vendor names in the file does not match your R365 settings, the entire file (including all invoices it contains) will not import.
Common FTP Import Error Messages
This error occurs when an invoice file fails to import due to the Fintech Vendor naming convention not matching a Vendor record in your R365 database exactly (character for character, in a case-sensitive fashion). The portion of the error message that follows 'Missing Vendor' is the Fintech naming convention that you must match exactly in your R365 settings.
This error occurs when an invoice file fails to import due to the Fintech Location number(s) not matching any current R365 Location records in your R365 database. The portion of the error message that follows 'Missing Location' is the Fintech Location number in the invoice file.
- Note: Fintech can only support a Location number of six characters maximum.
Once you have addressed a 'Missing Vendor' error by adding and/or updating the corresponding Vendor record in R365, you can then manually reprocess the failed import(s) in your R365 FTP account. For more information, see Documents to Process: Log and Errors.
For more information about Fintech setup, file structure, and error troubleshooting, see EDI Vendor Integration: Fintech.