This is a part of the Report Subscriptions feature. Click here to learn more about Report Subscriptions.
Report Subscriptions enable Users to receive the desired Reports via email daily, weekly, or monthly. These subscriptions can only be set up and managed through the Report Subscription Management page. Users who have the Report Subscription Security Role enabled as part of their Report Role will be able to create Report Subscriptions for the necessary Recipients. Click here to learn more about Report Subscriptions.
Creating a Report Subscription
After navigating to the Report Subscription Management Page, click '+ Add' in the top corner to create a new Report Subscription. The 'Add Email Subscription' modal will appear where details about this Report Subscription can be entered.
1) Report - A listing of all reports that can be selected for this Report Subscription. The Reports available in this listing are the Reports the User has access to based on their Report role
- Note: Only one Report can be selected
2) Report View - The Report Views that were created for this Report and that the Report will be ran by at the scheduled time. Select the desired view based on the Recipient(s) that will receive this Report. Click here to learn more about Report Views
3) Subscription Name - The name used for this Subscription. Enter in a unique name to differentiate this Report Subscription from other records on the Report Subscription Management Page
4) Active Toggle - This will activate the Report Subscription when toggled on. If this is not enabled, the Report Subscription can still be created but will remain inactive until activated
5) To - The User(s) who will receive the selected Report. Both System and Non-System Users can have their Email Addresses entered
6) Frequency - The amount of time that the selected Report will be scheduled to run for. Select one of the following options:
- Daily - When selected, the User can choose whether the Report will be sent either on the weekdays only or every day
- Weekly - When selected, the User can choose the day(s) of the week that the Report should be sent
- Monthly - When selected, the User can choose either a specific day or a selected time of the month to send the Report
7) Start Date - The first day that the Report will be sent
8) Send Time - The time when the Report will send
9) Time Zone - The time zone to determine when the Report will send
10) Export Type - The manner in which the Report will be shared. Options include:
When all details are entered, ensure to save the Report Subscription.