The Employee Record displays an Employee's Personal Information, Employment Information, E-Verify Credentials, Employee Documents, and a history of all account actions completed for that Employee. Admin Users have the ability to review and update Employee information, or send an email to the Employee with login instructions to access their account.
1) Personal Information - Edit employee demographic information
2) Management - Alter employee status, employment information, and work authorization
3) Payroll - Export to Payroll, adjust wage, tax, or banking information
4) Documents - View employee documents (only available to the assigned manager
5) History - Audit activity for the employee's record
Employee records are automatically created when an Applicant is marked as 'Hired'. Employee records can be opened in one of two ways:
- Clicking 'Edit Profile' next to the desired Employee listed on the Onboarding Dashboard. Once the Employee's onboarding is complete, this is how they will Export to Payroll.
- Clicking the Employee name or 'Edit' next to the desired Employee in the Employees listing