This feature works in conjunction with the Schedule Calendar. Click here to learn about the New Scheduling: Schedule Calendar.
The View & Template Options on the Schedule Calendar allow you to set your preferred view, including if you want to view Weather, Events, and any Advanced Metrics. Additionally you can set your Schedule Calendar to display All Employees or only Scheduled Employees. This option pane also contains the 'Start With' template options. These are automatically displayed each time you start a new Schedule, but can be access and modified here as needed. Please note, the image is displayed horizontally for ease of reading on the Support Center. The View & Template Options pane will appear vertically in your web browser.
1) Saved Views Selector - Once your view settings (all the settings in this pane) are setup the way you want them, click thebutton to save your current settings as a new view. You can create multiple views as needed and switch between them using the Saved Views Selector
2) Saved Views Options - When a view is selected in the Saved Views Selector, click the button to make this your default view. If you make any modifications to the selected view, click thebutton to save your changes. To delete a view that you no longer need, select the view, then click thebutton to remove it from your Saved Views Selector
3) View Weather Checkbox - Check this box if you wish to view the weather in your Schedule Calendar view. When checked the Weather for the Location (based on the Zip Code on the Location Address on the Location Record) will be displayed on the Date, as shown below:
4) View Events Checkbox - Check this box if you wish to view any posted Events above the date on the Event, as shown below:
5) View Advanced Metrics Checkbox - Check this box if you wish to view Advanced Labor Metrics on the Schedule Calendar. Options include the following:
- Burdened – Labor Estimates are calculated using (Employee Hours * Pay Rate) + Employee Benefit percentages (per the Location Record). Management Estimates (including Management Benefits) are included
- Unburdened – Labor Estimates are a straight calculation of Hours * Pay Rate for all Employees. No Management Estimates or Benefits included
6) Employee View Options - Select which Employees to display on the Schedule Calendar. Options include:
- All Employees - Display all Employees, regardless of if they have an assigned Shift during the selected Week (or Day)
- Scheduled Employees - Only display the Employees that are currently scheduled with at least one shift during the selected Week (or Day)
7) Start With Template Selector - Once your Schedule is set the way you want it, click thebutton to save all current Shifts (Assigned and Unassigned) as a new Template. You can create multiple Templates as needed and switch between them using the Start With Template Selector
8) Start With Template Options - When a Template is selected in the Start With Template Selector, click thebutton to populate the current Schedule with the contents of the saved Template. If you make any modifications to the selected Template and want to save them over the existing version of the Template, click thebutton to save your changes. To Copy a Template and save it with a new Template Name, click thebutton. A prompt will load and ask for the new Template's Name. To delete a Template that you no longer need, select the Template, then click thebutton to remove it from your Start With Template Selector.
9) Start With Prior Week - Click this radio button to start your current Schedule with the Shifts from a prior week. When selected, a week selector will appear, where you can choose the desired week to start with, as shown below:
10) Delete & Print Options:
- Delete - This feature will allow you to delete all the Shift (Assigned or Unassigned) that appear in your current View.
- Print - Click this button to open the Print Options pane. Read more about Print Options in the 'Print Options' section below.