Unfortunately, there is not an option to duplicate a report in Custom Financial Reporting, but you can easily replicate a report by following the steps below.
- Create Template. Create a new template in Custom Financial Reports.
- Choose and Name the type of Report. A modal will open where you can choose the type of report and enter in the report name.
- Edit Template. Once the template is created, click 'Edit Template' in the top, right corner of the template screen.
- Click inside the dotted 'Rows' box. Navigate to the 'Rows' section and click inside the dotted line.
- Choose your Row Layout. Select the desired Row Layout from the Row Layout drop-down menu and then click the floppy disc icon to save the Row Layout.
- Click inside the dotted 'Columns' box. Navigate to the 'Columns' section and click inside the dotted line
- Choose your Column Layout. Select the desired Column Layout from the Column Layout drop-down menu and click the floppy disc icon to save the Column Layout.
And that's it! You now have an extra copy of the original report.