The R365 Payments are processed the same day as long as they are approved by 5 pm PST. According to the Payment Type, a Vendor will receive their payment:
- Virtual Card - The following day. The Vendor will receive their payment notification via email.
- ACH - The following day. The ACH funds are submitted to the Bank upon payment approval.
- Check - Depending on USPS. Checks will be mailed First Class the following day.
To view the status of an R365 Payment, view the 'R365 Transaction ID' and 'R365 Payment Status' columns available in the AP Transactions list. These should have been added to this list view during setup, but if not, they can be manually added by clicking the 'Show/Hide Columns' button just above the All Transactions list view.
The following are the statuses for R365 Payments:
- Submitted - A successfully submitted payment
- Approved - In the process of issuing a Check or ACH
- Issued - The Check or ACH transaction was issued
- Not Sent- Not processed
- Note: Make sure that you monitor transactions with the 'Not Sent' Payment Status. If this is still listed after a week, void these transactions