The Timeline for R365 Payments is as follows:
- Checks. Approved checks processed before 8 am PST/11 am EST will be same day printing and mailed via USPS 1st Class. Payments processed after this time will be mailed the next day.
- ACH Payments. Payments processed before 2:30 pm PST/5:30 pm EST will be sent out the same day.
- Virtual Card. If payment is made through a Virtual Card, a Virtual Card will be generated, and an email will be sent upon file completion. The Vendor will have 30 days to accept this payment or the payment will have to be resubmitted.
To view the status of an R365 Payment, view the 'R365 Transaction ID' and 'R365 Payment Status' columns available in the AP Transactions list. These should have been added to this list view during setup, but if not, they can be manually added by clicking the 'Show/Hide Columns' button just above the All Transactions list view.
The following are the statuses for R365 Payments:
- Submitted - A successfully submitted payment
- Approved - In the process of issuing a Check or ACH
- Issued - The Check or ACH transaction was issued
- Not Sent- Not processed
- Note: Make sure that you monitor transactions with the 'Not Sent' Payment Status. If this is still listed after a week, void these transactions