The Labor Actual vs Scheduled Report displays the Actual Labor versus the Scheduled Labor for a selected Location and date range. This report is one way to view how successful a forecasting of labor was for a specific period of time.
By clicking the Mail iconnext to the 'Customize' button, the User is able to request a subscription to receive this report via email daily.
To navigate to the Labor Actual vs Scheduled Report, click 'My Reports' in the Accounting Module and select 'Labor' in the top header. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Labor Actual vs Scheduled', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The end date for the report
5) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Job Title by Location - The name of the Location and the Job Titles of the Employees who worked in the date range selected in the parameters
2) Actual Hrs - The actual number of hours worked totaled by Location and Job Title
3) Scheduled Hrs - The scheduled number of hours totaled by Location and Job Title
4) Variance - The difference between Actual Hours and Scheduled Hours
5) Var Hrs % - The percentage of the Variance against the Scheduled Hours (Variance / Scheduled Hours)
6) Actual $ - The Actual Cost of Labor
7) Sched $ - The Scheduled Cost of Labor
8) Var $ - The difference between the Actual Cost of Labor and the Scheduled Cost of Labor
9) Var % - The percentage of the Variance against the Scheduled Cost of Labor (Var $ / Sched $)