The Labor Actual vs Scheduled Report displays the Actual Labor versus the Scheduled Labor for a selected Location and date range. This report is one way to view how successful a forecasting of labor was for a specific period of time.
To navigate to the Labor Actual vs Scheduled Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Labor' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Labor Actual vs Scheduled' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The end date for the report
5) Run Button - Runs the report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion and selecting the desired action. Click here to learn more about this functionality
1) Job Title by Location - The name of the Location and the Job Titles of the Employees who worked in the date range selected in the parameters
2) Actual Hrs - The actual number of hours worked totaled by Location and Job Title
3) Scheduled Hrs - The scheduled number of hours totaled by Location and Job Title
4) Variance - The difference between Actual Hours and Scheduled Hours
5) Var Hrs % - The percentage of the Variance against the Scheduled Hours (Variance / Scheduled Hours)
6) Actual $ - The Actual Cost of Labor
7) Sched $ - The Scheduled Cost of Labor
8) Var $ - The difference between the Actual Cost of Labor and the Scheduled Cost of Labor
9) Var % - The percentage of the Variance against the Scheduled Cost of Labor (Var $ / Sched $)
Note: The calculations for these Report Columns include updates made for OT Exempt Employees.
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.