The Daily Roster Report shows a listing of the people who are on the schedule for a chosen day. This can be a great reference for shift Managers and even Employees to see who is scheduled at what time and for how long.
To navigate to the Daily Roster Report, click 'My Reports' in the Accounting Module and select 'Labor' in the top header. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Daily Roster Report', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Responsibility - This button allows you to 'Show' or 'Hide' the Job Responsibilities associated with the Jobs listed
2) As Of - The schedule date
3) Phone Number - This button allows you to 'Show' or 'Hide' the phone number of he Employees on the report
4) End Time - This button allows you to 'Show' or 'Hide' the end time to the Employee shifts on the report
5) Group Shifts - These groupings include 'Day Part', which references the names and times of the parts named in the system (the example above references Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner), and 'AM/PM', which categorize shifts based on the morning or evening hours
6) Location - The restaurant Location that the User would like to run the report for
7) Show Metric - This includes the Sales, Labor Percentage, Goal Percentage, Total Hours, and Prior Year Sales of this day when ran
8) Sort Within Job Code By - This option will sort Employees by name or shift start time within the Job Code section
9) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Sales - The amount of Sales for the day
2) Labor % - The percentage of Labor
3) % Goal - The Labor Goal Percentage
4) Ttl Hrs - The total Labor hours for the day
5) PY Sales - The Prior Year Sales for this day
6) Labor by Day Part - The names of Employees and their work times by Day Part (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner). Each Day Part separates Employees by Job Title and the number of hours associated with that Job Title. Each Employee name has the hours in which they are scheduled to work next to their name for easy reference
- Note: All Employees under the age of 18 will have 'MINOR' appear next to their names. This is based on the value used in the Birthday field of their Employee records