In order to view and run Reports found in My Reports, a User must first have a Report Role assigned to their User Record. Click here for more information on My Reports
Using My Reports
Navigate to 'My Reports' by clicking on 'My Reports' in the left nav area of any Restaurant365 Module.
Report Category Tabs
Each Report is grouped in to a Category tab within My Reports. Click on the tab to navigate to the category and see and run reports within that group. Additionally, a User can search the entire Reports list (regardless of which Report Category tab the report resides on) by using the Report Search bar located in the top right corner of the page.
To search, begin typing the name of the Report, or any identifying keywords. Search results will appear instantly.
The Favorites tab is the default tab when 'My Reports' is loaded. If no Favorites have been saved, the Favorites tab will be blank.
Navigate to one of the Report Category tabs and locate a report to add to the Favorites tab. Click the 'star' symbol to the left of the Report Name to save the Report to your 'Favorites' tab
Similar to the Legacy Reports page, each report allows the User to set 'Quick Parameters' by clicking the button next to the Report View selector. Clicking this button will expand the quick parameters, which will vary depending on the report. Update the available quick parameters then click to run the report with the entered values. Below are the sample Quick Parameters from the 'Profit & Loss' report:
Click the button to the right of the 'Run' button to open the Full Report Parameters prompt. The available parameters will vary depending on the report. Update the available parameters then click to run the report with the entered values. Below is a sample prompt from the 'Profit and Loss' report:
Report Views act as Report Parameter Templates. A saved Report View can be set as the Default View so that each time the report is ran, the Report Parameters set in the Default View are already in place. Multiple View can be created and saved then used as needed. Report Views are created using the Full Parameters prompt on either the 'My Reports' page, or from within the actual Report Viewer page.
Create a View
To create a saved View, open the Report Parameters Prompt by clicking the button on the My Reports page, or the button on the Report Viewer page. Set the Report Parameters that will be saved in the View. Click the button below the View selector to create a new View. Enter the View name in the New Report View prompt, then click 'Save'. The Report View will be saved with all set Parameters. If the was checked when the Report View was created and saved, this view will now be the Default View. Uncheck the checkbox and click the button to deselect the View as the Default View
Update a View
Delete a View
Set a Default View
Email Subscription Reports
Various Reports can be set up to be delivered directly to an email inbox via Email Subscription. Any Report with the button next to it on the My Reports page is available to be set up with an Email Subscription. Click the button to open the Report Email Subscription Request prompt.
The User email field will auto-populate with the User Email address, the Subject line will also auto-populate with the required report name and Customer URL prefix. Update the Content section and include additional information such as which Report View to use when creating the report in the 'Other notes' section.
1) Parameters - by default, the Report Parameter will be hidden when the Report is ran. Click the button to open the Report Parameters, make any changes, then click to re-run the report based on the set parameters
2) Refresh - click the refresh button to update the data on the report without changing the report parameters
3) Export menu - reports can be saved to a local computer in various format. Click on the export button to expand the export menu and select an export type
4) Page Navigation - if multiple pages exist for the Report, use the Page Navigation located in the report header to view each page
5) Report Title / Date - the Report Title will be displayed in the header of the content section of the Report. If a date or other identifying characteristic of the report is appropriate, that information will also be displayed
6) Report Contents - the body of the Report will contain all of the Report Contents that were returned based on the set Report Parameters