This article covers the employee user profile screen on the R365 app.
From the employee user profile, users can do the following:
- View their associated locations
- View and edit selected contact information
- View and request edits of their weekly availability
- Access the time off form
- Change their login password
- Make tax statement elections (My Pay users only)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Users can navigate to the employee user profile in two ways:
- Tapping the user profile icon from the mobile navigation menu or
- Navigating to the Schedule screen, then tapping the Profile tab
Employee User Profile
|The name of the employee. When users have an address added, it will appear beneath the user's name.
|The location(s) associated with the user.
When tapped, this will open a list of locations along with the jobs that the user holds at the location.
|Tap to view the contact information that the employer has on file. Users can edit the following:
|Tap to view and/or edit weekly availability.
|Request Time Off
|Tap to open a new time off form.
|Tap to update the user login password.
|Paperless Tax Statements Toggle
|Toggle on to receive an electronic copies of W2s or other tax statements.
Toggle off to receive paper copies of tax statements.
Note: This toggle is only available to users whose organizations use My Pay.