The Shift Availability Report provides shift information for the purposes of determining how and when scheduled shifts were assigned to Employees. This report can be used to review shifts that were offered for pickup, how long shift were available before being picked up, and to determine if shifts were assigned to Employees from other Locations.
To navigate to the Shift Availability Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left navigation menu, then select 'Labor' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Shift Availability Report' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define the report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The end date for the report
5) Run Button - Runs the report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion, then selecting the desired action. Learn more about this functionality here
Learn more about Report Views here.
1) Shift Date Start - The start date of the shift
2) Shift Start Time - The start time of the shift
3) Shift Date End - The end date of the shift
4) Shift End Time - The end time of the shift
5) Shift Location - Location where the shift is planned
6) Job Title - Job associated with the shift
7) Shift Created - The date/timestamp of when the shift was created
8) Last Published - The date/timestamp of when the shift was last published
9) Last Unpublished - The date/timestamp of when the shift was last made unpublished
10) Shift Assigned To - The Employee that is assigned to work the shift
11) Non Primary - Indicates if the Employee assigned to the shift is from a different Location
12) Assigned by/Approved by - User who scheduled the shift or approved the schedule change
13) Shift Assigned Date/Time - Date/timestamp of when the shift was scheduled
14) Fill Method - Method by which the shift became assigned
- Manager - Assignment was made on the Scheduling Calendar by the scheduling manager
- Mobile Swap - Employee traded shift with another Employee via the mobile app
- Mobile Pickup - Unassigned shift was picked up by the Employee via the mobile app
15) Shift Avail Time - Amount of time between when the shift was posted (#8) and when the Employee was assigned (#13) or when the shift was unpublished (#9).
- Note: Negative times indicate that the assignment was made before the shift was last posted.
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Learn how to send, export, or print this report here.