The Daily Sales Summary list is available via mobile on the R365 Red App. The Daily Sales screen lists all Daily Sales Summaries (DSS) for Users' Restaurant Location(s). From the app, Users can review and edit Daily Sales Summaries. This includes reviewing, adding, and/or editing the following:
- Log Entries
- Forecasting Tags
After reviewing and editing the DSS, mobile Users can 'Complete' their review of the Daily Sales Summary.
- Note: Approving DSS must still be completed via web in the Classic version of R365. To read more about approving DSS, click here.
Security and Permissions
The Permissions listed here are associated with Daily Sales Summaries. These Permissions can be added to Custom User Roles or single Users. Learn more about managing Permissions and Custom User Roles here.
Daily Sales Summary Permissions are found in the Permission Tree as follows:
- Sales & Cash
- Daily Sales
- View Daily Sales
- Edit Daily Sales
- Edit Tags On Locked DSS
- Edit Attachments On Locked DS
Complete Daily Sales
Unlock Daily Sales
Approve Daily Sales
Unapprove Daily Sales
Delete Daily Comments
Delete Daily Sales
- Daily Sales
Learn more about User Setup and Security here.
Daily Sales can be accessed by tapping on the Daily Sales Summary widget from the Mobile Dashboard or 'Daily Sales' from the Mobile Navigation Menu.
- Note: Tapping on the Daily Sales Summary widget will navigate the User to Daily Sales page, while tapping 'Daily Sales' from the mobile navigation menu will take Users to the Daily Sales List.
Daily Sales List Screen
The Daily Sales List lists all the Daily Sales for the Restaurant Location(s) associated with the User.
1) In Progress - Tap to view all the Daily Sales Summary Records that are still in progress. These DSS still need to be reviewed
2) Completed - Tap to view all the Daily Sales Summary Records that have been reviewed. These DSS have been reviewed and still need Daily Sales Summary approval
3) Approved - Tap to view all the Daily Sales Summary Records that have been approved via web
4) Search - Tap and type in this field to search for a specific DSS record
5) Filter Menu - Tap to open the filter menu to filter the Daily Sales List
6) Daily Sales Summary List - Tap to open an individual DSS. Each DSS is labeled with the following information:
- Date of Sales
- Net Sales Dollar Amount
- Total Labor Dollar Amount
Daily Sales Summary Screen
1) DSS Info - The date and Location of the selected Daily Sales Summary
2) DSS Review - The three categories needing review for the Daily Sales Summary
- Note: Items that have been reviewed will be labeled with '✔ Reviewed'
3) Card Carousel - Swipe left and right on the card carousel to view the quick summaries of the following:
- Net Sales - Shows total Sales and guest count
- Total Labor - Shows total hours works, dollars spent, and labor percent
- Total Deposit - Shows total deposited and over/short amount
4) Manager Log Entries - View or add Manager Log Entries or comments about the day's activity
5) Complete - Users can tap 'Complete' once the Sales Summary has been reviewed. This button will remain greyed out until the Daily Sales categories have been reviewed
Also on the Daily Sales Summary screen, Users will see the following:
- Attachments - View or add attachments and files that are valuable to the Daily Sales Summary
- Forecast Tags - View or add Forecasting Tags to the Daily Sales Summary. Users can use this section to select a reason for a drastic increase or decrease in Sales. Tagging Outlier Days will then be reflected Daily Forecasting window and can provide better assistance in future forecasting
Completing a Daily Sales Summary
To complete a Daily Sales Summary in mobile, Users must review the following categories:
Once all three Daily Sales categories have been reviewed, the Categories will show up as '✔ Reviewed,' and the 'Complete' button will be available to tap.