The 'User Roles' tab is where Security Roles can be added or removed for the User. A User must have at least one Primary Security Role added to their User Record in order for them to be able to log in. Learn more about R365's Primary Security Roles here.
The 'Search User Roles' grid is used to search for and select Security Roles for the User while the 'Applied User Roles' grid displays the chosen Security Roles for that User. Security Roles can be added individually or in bulk:
- Individually - Click the plus icon next to the desired Security Role in the 'Search User Roles' grid. This will add the Security Role to the 'Applied User Roles' grid
- In Bulk - Select the desired Security Roles, then click the '+ Add Selected' button that appears at the bottom of the 'Search User Roles' grid. This will add the Security Roles to the 'Applied User Roles' grid.
- Full Access - Toggle this on to provide a User full access to the system and all of its functions.
- Best Practice: Only a few, select Users should have full access
- Full Access - Toggle this off to remove a User's full access to the system
Learn more about User Setup and Security here.