The 'Notes' tab consists of the 'Log Entries' section, which lists all Log Entries where the Employee was tagged. Employee Notes can be for a variety of reasons, such as 'No Show', 'Late for Shift', 'Exceptional Service', and more. Learn more about adding Employee Notes here.
- Note: When the New Manager Log is enabled and a Log Entry is created and tied to an Employee who is also a Manager, that Log Entry will be hidden from their view when reviewing this tab.
1) Search Bar - This will search Log Entries within the selected date range for the text entered
2) Date Range - Filters for Log Entries that were posted within the selected date range. Options include:
- Last 7 Days (Default)
- Last 30 Days
- This Month
- Last Month
- Custom Date
From the Log Entries header, Users can do the following:
- - Save/edit Table Views
- - Filter Column information
- - Click to sort the table based on column and order. These sorts can be stacked by clicking '+ Add New Sort', then selecting the desired 'Sort By' option
- - Refresh the table
Learn more about working with Smart Grids here.
Log Entry Tiles
Each Log Entry that the Employee has been tagged in will be displayed as a Log Entry Tile. Clicking on a Log Entry Tile will open the Log Entry for editing. Learn more about editing Log Entries here.
Log Entry Tiles contain the following information:
1) Category - Log Entry Category associated with the Log Entry
2) Priority - Priority for the Log Entry
- Must Read
3) Date - Date associated with the Log Entry
4) Creation Date - Date and time Log Entry was created
5) Description - Log Entry text
6) Tags - Tags for the Log Entry. If more than one tag is present, hover over the tags to view all tags
7) Employees Tagged - Number of Employees tagged. Hover over to view all Employees tagged
8) Created By - User who created the Log Entry
9) Location - Location associated with the Log Entry
10) Comments - Number of comments
11) Attachments - Number of attachments