The Forecast Download Report displays the current Daily Forecast for each day in the selected date range. By including Current Year and/or Prior Year Actuals, this report can be used as an Actual vs Forecast report. This report can also be exported as a starting point for a Forecast Upload.
To navigate to the Forecast Download Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane, then select 'Financial' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Forecast Download Report' and select 'Customize' next to the report; this will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all the Location Categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location Category
3) Start - The first date of the reported date range
4) End - The last date of the reported date range
5) Current Year Actual - This option will show or hide the 'Current Year Actual' and 'Forecast vs Actual Variance' columns in the report
6) Prior Year Actual - This option will show or hide the 'Actual Prior Year' column in the report
7) Two Years Prior Actual - This option will show or hide the 'Actual 2 Years Ago' column in the report
8) Exclude Dates Without Saved Forecasts - This option will show or hide days without a saved Forecast
9) Run Button - Runs the report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion and selecting the desired action. Learn more about this functionality here.
Click here to learn more about Report Views and their added functionality.
1) Location # - Location Number
2) Location Name - Name of of the Location in R365
3) Date - Date of the Forecast
4) Forecast Amount - Dollar amount Forecasted for the date
5) Actual - Actual Sales for the date
- Note: If the report is run for future dates, this column will always show 0.00
6) Forecast vs Actual Variance - The difference between the 'Forecast Amount' (#4) and the 'Actual' (#5)
7) Actual Prior Year - The Actual Sales for the same day last year
8) Actual 2 Years Ago - The Actual Sales for the same day two years ago
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Learn how to send, export, or print this report here.