This feature is part of the Notifications release for Smart Ops.
The Notification Center allows Users to enable/disable the Notifications that are delivered to them, as well as set preferences for how those Notifications are delivered (Push Notification, Email, and/or SMS).
Note: This feature is released for Early Adopters who have the Smart Ops Manager Log enabled.
Open the Notification Window by clicking the bell iconin the top right corner of the screen, near the Username.
Once the Notification Window is open, click the horizontal three dots icon, then click .
The Notification Center sidesheet will open.
1) Save - Click to save all Notification settings
2) Search - Placeholder for future enhancements
3) Module Category - Each Module Category contains one or more Notification Categories (#4). Click to expand, or click to collapse if already expanded.
4) Notification Category - Group of related Notifications. Click to view the included Notifications in the Options list (#6) to the right.
5) Preferences - User-specific settings. Click to view Preferences in the Options list (#6) to the right.
6) Options list - List of Notifications for the selected Notification Category (#4), or list of Preferences (#5)
Enabling / Disabling Notifications
Users can enable or disable any Notification that is available to them based on their Primary Location and User Role(s).
To enable or disable Notifications, select the desired Notification Category; this will update the Options list to the right.
Only Notifications that are available to the User based on their Primary Location and User Role(s) will be displayed. Each Notification will have the following information:
- Notification Area
- Enable/Disable Toggle
- Notification Name
- Notification-Specific Delivery Preferences
Click the Enable/Disable toggle to enable or disable the Notification.
- Enabled - Notification is activated and will generate Notifications for the User
- Disabled - Notification is deactivated and will not generate Notifications for the User
Changing Delivery Method
Users will always receive Notifications via the Notifications Window in Smart Ops. Notifications can also be delivered via the R365 Red App, Email, and/or SMS. The Notification will be sent to the User based on the Notification-Specific Delivery Preferences that are checked:
- Push - Notification will be delivered via the R365 Red App
- Email - Notification will be delivered via email to the address set on the User's User Record
- SMS - Notification will be delivered via text message to the phone number set on the User's User Record
- Note: If all options are unchecked, the User will only receive Notifications in the Notification Window.
Click to save and apply changes.