This is a part of the Smart Ops Release. Click here to learn more about the Smart Ops Release.
The Invoices page lists all AP Invoices and Credit Memos entered in the system. From this page, Users can see several details about each AP Credit Memo, including its Status, and can created saved table views to make review easier and more efficient.
Users can create and/or edit an AP Credit Memo from this page. When an AP Credit Memo is finalized, it can be marked as 'Completed' and then sent to be reviewed and approved by higher level Users.
The Permissions listed here are associated with AP Credit Memos within Smart Ops. These Permissions can be added to Custom User Roles or single Users. Learn more about managing Permissions and Custom User Roles here.
Important Note: These Permissions is for Smart Ops only and does not provide access to AP Credit Memos within 'Accounting'.
AP Credit Memos Permissions are found in the Permission Tree as follows:
- AP Credit Memos
- View AP Credit Memos Within Food
- Edit AP Credit Memos
- Create AP Credit Memos
- Complete AP Credit Memos
- Unlock AP Credit Memos
- Approve AP Credit Memos
- Unapprove AP Credit Memos
- Delete AP Credit Memos
- AP Credit Memos
Learn more about User Setup and Security here.
Access to AP Credit Memos is found in Smart Ops. To navigate there, first click 'Smart Operations NEW!' in either the Operations or Scheduling module.
- Note: Users with the 'Restaurant Manager' or 'Schedule' Primary Security Role will be automatically directed to the Home page upon logging into the system.
In the left navigation pane, click 'Invoices' under 'Food' in order to open the Invoices page.
In addition to the list functions explained below, lists can also be filtered to display in ascending or descending order by clicking the column title. The list can then be further filtered after the initial sort by holding down the 'Shift' key on your keyboard and clicking any other column header.
1) Search Bar - This will search the listing for the characters entered
3) Table Views - This enables the User to create and edit saved views of this list. Simply click this icon and then either 'Save Current View' to save the new view or 'Edit Table Views' to edit the selected view. All saved views are listed above these two action buttons
4) Filter - This allows the User to create a filter for the table. Click the filter icon to open the 'Filter Columns' modal. Once open, click '+ Add Filter' to select the Column and Filter Type and then enter the Value that should be filtered. Select the 'Apply' button to filter the table for the information entered or click the trash can icon to remove a filter
5) Columns - This lists all of the columns available to display on the Invoices page. Check or uncheck a column name to include or exclude it, respectively, in the list. Columns can also be reorganized by dragging and dropping the desired column's rearrange iconwhere needed
6) Excel - This will download the listed information into an Excel file
7) Refresh - This will refresh the listing
AP Credit Memos: Create a Credit Memo
Create and update AP Credit Memos directly from the Invoices page. Once created, Users can then mark new credit memos as 'Completed' so it can continue down the review process. Click here to learn how to create an AP Credit Memo.
AP Credit Memos: Review and Approve Credit Memos
Before finalizing the AP Credit Memo, review the form and then make any updates before approving the credit memo. Click here to learn how to review and approve AP Credit Memos.
AP Invoices and Credit Memos: Split View
Users can upload and host a file side-by-side with an AP Credit Memo as details are being entered. Click here to learn more about uploading files and using the Split View.