The Waste History report lists all Waste Logs that were approved within a selected date range. This can be a helpful reference to see the impact of wasted items in Inventory for one or more Locations.
To navigate to the Waste History report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Purch. & Inv.' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Waste History' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations based on the selected Location category
3) Item Categories 1-3 - A listing of all Item Categories in their tiered levels. Item Categories can be selected to further filter this report for specific items
4) Waste Account - This will filter the report based on the selected Waste Accounts
5) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
6) End Date - The end date for the report
7) Run Button - This will run the report
Click here to learn more about Report Views and their added functionality.
1) Number - The Waste Log number associated with the item. This is hyperlinked to its corresponding Waste Log form
2) Date - The date of the Waste Log
3) Location - The Location assigned to the Waste Log
4) Item - The full name of the item
5) UofM - The Unit of Measure used for the Waste Log
6) Qty - The amount of the item that was wasted. This column displays a Grand Total value after all items are listed
7) Each Amount - The Each Amount listed on the Waste Log
8) Total - The total amount wasted for that item. This column displays a Grand Total amount after all items are listed