This feature is a part of the Smart Ops Release. Click here to learn more about the Smart Ops Release.
The Approvals Dashboard in the R365 Red App provides House Shortcuts that, when tapped, will open directly to a designated transaction listing for approvals. This dashboard helps to show the tasks assigned to each User as well as AP Transactions that are overdue or coming up for approval deadlines.
This article reviews the following:
Users with the following Primary Security Roles will be able to access the AP Transactions dashboard and its transactions:
- Full Access
- Accounting Admin
- Accounting Clerk
- Restaurant Manager
Users with the following Security Roles will be able to approve AP Transactions:
- Full Access (Primary)
- Accounting Admin (Primary)
- Approve AP (Secondary)
- Approve AP Credit
- Approve AP Invoice
- Approve AR Payment
Users with the following Security Roles will be able to unapprove AP Transactions:
- Full Access (Primary)
- Unapprove AP (Secondary)
- Unapprove AP
- Unapprove AR
Open the Approvals dashboard by logging into the R365 Red App, tapping the menu icon, and then selecting 'Approvals'.
The Approvals dashboard provides House Shortcuts that can jump to a selected transactions list. Users can then complete necessary approvals.
- Note: For Users without approval abilities, they will be able to view this dashboard and jump to a selected list but will not be able to make any updates.
1) Overdue - All unapproved transactions waiting for approval beyond their due date
2) Assigned to Me - All unapproved transactions assigned to the User and waiting for approval. When reviewing any of the Approvals lists, the User's profile icon will appear next to the transactions assigned to the User
- Note: This shortcut will only be displayed if Workflows in enabled for your database. In addition to this, only invoices that are completed and need to be reviewed will appear on this list. Documents assigned in Documents to Process will need to be transcribed before they will be included on this list and ready for approval
3) Due Today - All unapproved transactions that have an approval due date of the current day
4) This Week - All unapproved transactions that have an approval due date over the next 7 days
5) Unapproved - All unapproved transactions
6) Upload - This shortcut opens the document upload prompt. Click here to learn more about uploading documents via the R365 Red App
Approve / Unapprove Transactions
When jumping into a transactions list, Users with approval abilities will be able to approve the AP Transactions provided. Click here to learn how to approve and unapprove AP Tranasctions on the R365 Red App.