Now that you have experienced at least two period ends, you should have plenty of reps under your belt for all DWM tasks. Layering in Quarterly Self-Audit processes is one way you can keep your R365 instance accurate and healthy for years to come. Use the two wellness checks below for walkthroughs on self-auditing your instance:
- Accounting Self-Audit - Reconciling Balance Sheet Accounts and confirming User Access/Security
- Operations Self-Audit - Verifying Item Setup, GL Mapping, and Labor
- Set a Calendar reminder to reoccur once per quarter to set aside time for self-auditing
- Use the self-audit links above to check your instance and correct any issues you may find
- Rest easy knowing you have done your due diligence!
Check out the next article for a recap of the topics we have covered so far and what is up next!