This is a part of the Financial Dashboard feature. Click here to learn more about the Financial Dashboard.
After gaining access to the Financial Dashboard, Users can customize the layout and display of their Dashboard Widgets to show only the most relevant financial data and House Shortcuts to assist in completing their daily tasks.
From the 'Settings' menu, Users can update the comparison year and mark the dashboard as editable so the dashboard widgets can be rearranged.
1) 'Compare to' Selector - This selector lists all years that financial data has been entered into R365. Once a year has been chosen, it will remain selected until it is manually changed. Click here to learn more about the 'Compare to' selector
2) Rearrange Widgets Button - When clicked, this will enable all widgets on the dashboard to be rearranged. Learn more about rearranging widgets below
3) 'Show unapproved' Toggle - When toggled on, this will include unapproved transactions in the dashboard widgets
If Users want to update how their dashboard is organized, they can do so by clicking 'Settings' in the top, right corner of the dashboard and clicking 'Rearrange Widgets'. All widgets that the User has access to can then be rearranged in the desired layout.
When the dashboard is updated, ensure to click 'Done Editing' to save the changes made or 'Cancel' to close without saving any changes.
House Shortcuts are the top widgets on the Financial Dashboard that link directly to their respective lists/screens within R365. When the 'Rearrange Widgets' button is clicked, the first three widgets are editable while the last widget, or the 'Upload Documents' widget, cannot be changed.
Users can edit these widgets in two ways:
- Rearrange the Shortcuts - Click and hold this Rearrange icon to drag and drop the widget to the desired order among the other editable House Shortcuts
- Swap Shortcut - Click this Swap icon to change the House Shortcut. Click here to learn more about all House Shortcuts
Financial Report Widgets
When the 'Rearrange Widgets' button is clicked, all Financial Report widgets that the User has access to will be editable.
In the top corners of each Financial Report widget, Users can edit these widgets in two ways:
- Rearrange the Widgets - Click and hold this Rearrange icon to drag and drop the widget to the desired order among the other editable Financial Report widgets
- Archive the Widget - Click this icon to archive the widget by having it stored at the bottom of the dashboard. At any point, this widget can be restored by clicking the 'Rearrange Widgets' button, navigating to the bottom of the dashboard, and clicking 'Restore' next to the archived Financial Reports widget