The Cash Flow Side by Side report is similar to the Cash Flow report but has the added benefit of listing multiple years or Legal Entities side by side for an easier comparison. Check out the pulse of your organization by running this report.
To navigate to the Cash Flow Side by Side report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and select 'Financial' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Cash Flow' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Start - The beginning date for the report
2) End- The end date for the report
3) Legal Entity - A listing of all Legal Entities
4) Fiscal Period Type - Choose whether this report will be listed by Calendar Year or Legal Entity
5) Summarize By - Choose whether this report will be summarized ('Category') or detailed ('Account')
6) Show Unapproved - This will either exclude or include unapproved transactions
7) Rounding - This will either round decimal values to the nearest whole number or include decimal values
8) Run - This will run the report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion and selecting the desired action. Click here to learn more about this functionality
Click here to learn more about Report Views and their added functionality.
1) Cash Flow Categories - The categories assigned to your Balance Sheets. These categories can be further broken down into accounts by clicking the expand icon
2) Amounts Per Category - The amounts associated with the Cash Flow Categories by Calendar Year or Legal Entity
3) Actual Cash Ending Balance - The balance of the GL Accounts that have their Cash Flow Category set as 'Cash Amount'
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.