When working through the 'Review Summary' section of the Daily Sales, the first step is Labor. In this step, Users can review the names and total hours of the Employees who worked that day as well as add Employee Notes for an Employee's performance.
Once the Labor step is complete, Users should move on to the Deposits step.
- Labor Punch Discrepancy- If there is a discrepancy in one or more Labor Entries, ensure to re-import the DSS to true up any differences between the POS and R365
- Note: If you do not have access to re-importing the DSS, add a comment at the bottom of the DSS explaining the reason for re-import
- Employee Note / Comment- A comment about the Employee's performance can be entered via the 'Type your comment here' field and saved by tapping the 'Enter' key on your keyboard
- Note: This will be saved for the Employee on the 'Employee Notes' tab of their Employee form
Navigate to the Next Step
When all details are correct for a step, Users can navigate out of the step by clicking one of the following:
- The 'Close X' button in the top, right corner of the step
- The top ribbon of the step
- Another step
Click here to learn about the next step – the Deposits step.