Restaurant365 is always working to build advanced products that enhance your experience and help your restaurant thrive. As you grow to familiarize yourself with the software, R365 wants you to have direct access to the products that can help make your team even more successful.
Marketplace provides that direct access by listing all available add-on products offered by R365 and R365's partners. When easily opened from within your R365 database, Users have the ability to browse and discover the products that can best meet your Organization's growing needs. Check out all that R365 has to offer your team by requesting a demo and/or speaking with your Coach or Customer Success Manager today!
Security & Navigation
Users with one of the following permission will be able to to view AP Credit Memos:
- Administration → System Setup → View R365 Marketplace
Learn more about managing Permissions and Custom User Roles here. The Permission Access report can be used to determine which User Roles or Users already have these Permissions assigned. Learn more about User Setup and Security here.
Open R365's Marketplace by hovering over your username and clicking 'Marketplace'. This will open Marketplace in a new window.
Finding the Right Products for Your Team
From Restaurant365's Marketplace, filter by product category to narrow down your search and then click into a listed product to learn about its capabilities and determine if it will be beneficial to include with your current plan.
The left side of the Marketplace screen includes a listing of filters based on Product Category. Select the desired Product Category to view items that are specific to the features you need.
Based on the chosen filter, the products related to that category will be displayed. You can review a brief description of each product or click 'Learn More' within the corresponding product tile to view a full description of the product.
When the product description opens, you can learn more about the product, view product photos, and gain access to a product demo.
1) Description - A detailed description of the product
2) Key Features - A bulleted list with the key aspects of this product
3) Product Photos - A variety of photos that showcase this product
4) Get a Demo - Depending on the product, the following will occur when this button is clicked:
- R365 Product - A modal will appear where you can enter in/update your contact details for a demo
- R365's Partner Product - You will be redirected to the Partner's website to learn more about the product
Use Marketplace to find the products that meet your team's needs as you grow with Restaurant365!