This is a part of the Smart Ops Release. Click here to learn more about the Smart Ops Release.
The Departments List stores all Department Records created in R365. Users can create customized table views of the columns and/or filters used in the Departments listing so that key aspects about Departments can be displayed and easily accessed. Department forms can be managed from the Departments list at any point in time.
To access this page, first navigate to Smart Ops. In the left navigation pane, click 'Departments' under 'Team' to view Departments.
In addition to the list functions explained below, lists can also be filtered to display in ascending or descending order by clicking the column title. The list can then be further filtered after the initial sort by holding down the 'Shift' key on your keyboard and clicking any other column header.
1) Search Bar - This will filter the listing for the characters entered
2) + Create - This will create a new Department form. Click here to learn how to create a Department form
3) Table Views - This enables the User to create and edit saved views of this list. Simply click this icon and then either 'Save Current View' to save the new view or 'Edit Table Views' to edit the selected saved view. All saved views are listed above these two action buttons
4) Filter - This allows the User to create a filter for the table. Click the filter icon to open the 'Filter Columns' modal. Once open, click '+ Add Filter' to select the Column and Filter Type and then enter the Value that should be filtered. Select the 'Apply' button to filter the table for the information entered or click the trash can icon to remove a filter
5) Columns - This lists all of the columns available to display in the Departments list. Check or uncheck a column name to include or exclude it, respectively, in the list. Columns can also be reorganized by dragging and dropping the desired column's rearrange iconwhere needed
6) Excel - This will download the listed information into an Excel file
7) Refresh - This will refresh the listing
Smart Ops Release: Department Form
Department forms can be created and maintained from the Departments list. Click here to learn how to create and edit a Department form.