This is a part of the Smart Ops Release. Click here to learn about the Smart Ops Release.
The Employees list in the Smart Ops Release stores all Employee forms and provides a quick view into Employee details. Users who have access to this page can create customized saved views so that the most valuable Employee information is displayed in bulk. All saved views can be seen and utilized by different Users.
New Employee forms can be created from this page as needed. If a new Employee form is created or an existing form has a new Location added and saved, then a new POS Employee form will be automatically created for that Employee.
Note: This is currently only available to Early Adopters.
Begin by clicking 'Smart Operations NEW!' in either the Operations or Scheduling module. This will load the Home page.
- Note: Users with the 'Restaurant Manager' or 'Scheduler' Primary Security Role will be automatically directed to the Home page upon logging into the system.
In the left navigation, click 'Employees' under 'Team' to open the Employees List.
In addition to the list functions explained below, lists can also be filtered to display in ascending or descending order by clicking the column title. The list can then be further filtered after the initial sort by holding down the 'Shift' key on your keyboard and clicking any other column header.
1) Search Bar - This will filter the listing for the characters entered
2) + Create - This will create a new Employee form. Click here to learn how to create and edit an Employee form
3) Table Views - This enables the User to create and edit saved views of this list. Simply click this icon and then either 'Save Current View' to save the new view or 'Edit Table Views' to edit the selected saved view. All saved views are listed above these two action buttons
4) Filter - This allows the User to create a filter for the table. Click the filter icon to open the 'Filter Columns' modal. Once open, click '+ Add Filter' to select the Column and Filter Type and then enter the Value that should be filtered. Select the 'Apply' button to filter the table for the information entered or click the trash can icon to remove a filter
5) Columns - This lists all of the columns available to display in the Employees list. Check or uncheck a column name to include or exclude it, respectively, in the list. Columns can also be reorganized by dragging and dropping the desired column's rearrange iconwhere needed
6) Excel - This will download the listed information into an Excel file
7) Refresh - This will refresh the listing
Smart Ops Release: Employee Form
Employee form can be created directly from the Employee List page. Click here to learn how to create and edit an Employee form.