The 1099 Form is produced to report any income received from a Vendor. The information on this form is organized so that it can be printed directly onto a 1099 Form and then sent to both your Vendors and the IRS for tax purposes.
To navigate to the 1099 Form, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Vendors' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find the '1099 Form' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be set to pinpoint the exact download a User needs.
1) Year - The year the form is ran for
2) Legal Entity - A listing of all Legal Entities that can be selected
3) Vendor - A listing of all Vendors associated with the chosen Legal Entity
4) Download Button - Exports the form as a PDF
Click here to learn more about
Saved Views and their added functionality.
1) Payer's Name and Address - The Legal Entity name and address
2) Recipient's TIN - This is the Vendor's taxpayer identification number
3) Recipient's Name - The Vendor Name
4) Vendor Street Address - The Vendor's street address
5) Vendor City, State, Zip Code - The Vendor's City, State, and Zip Code
6) Nonemployee Compensation - The amount of money received from the Vendor