The 1099-NEC Printable Form is produced to report any Nonemployee Compensation to a Vendor. The information on this form is organized so that it can be printed directly onto a 1099-NEC Form and then sent to both your Vendors and the IRS for tax purposes.
To navigate to the 1099-NEC Printable Form, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Vendors' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find the '1099-NEC Printable Form' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be set to pinpoint the exact download a User needs.
1) Year - The year the form is ran for
2) Legal Entity - A listing of all Legal Entities that can be selected
3) Vendor - A listing of all 1099 Vendors associated with the chosen Legal Entity
4) Common Payer - This will run the Legal Entity as a Common Payer as long as the Legal Entity is also marked as a Common Payer on its Legal Entity record
5) Threshold Amount - The minimum payment threshold for Vendors. The default amount is set to $600
6) Download Button - Exports the form as a PDF