The 1099-INT Printable Form is produced to report any Interest Income received from a Vendor. The information on this form is organized so that it can be printed directly onto a 1099-INT Form and then sent to both your Vendors and the IRS for tax purposes.
To navigate to the 1099-INT Printable Form, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Vendors' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find the '1099-INT Printable Form' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be set to pinpoint the exact download a User needs.
1) Year - The year the form is ran for
2) Legal Entity - A listing of all Legal Entities that can be selected
3) Vendor - A listing of all 1099 Vendors associated with the chosen Legal Entity
4) Common Payer - This will run the Legal Entity as a Common Payer as long as the Legal Entity is also marked as a Common Payer on its Legal Entity record
5) Download Button - Exports the form as a PDF
1) Payer's Name and Address - The Legal Entity's name and address
2) Payer's TIN - The Legal Entity's Taxpayer Identification Number
3) Recipient's TIN - The Vendor's Taxpayer Identification Number
4) Recipient's Name - The Vendor Name
5) Recipient's Street Address - The Vendor's street address
6) Recipient's City, State, Zip Code - The Vendor's City, State, and Zip Code
7) Box 1 Interest Income
8) Box 2 Early Withdrawal Penalty
9) Box 3 Interest on U.S. Savings Bonds and Treas. Obligations
10) Box 4 Federal Income Tax Withheld
11) Box 5 Invest Expenses
12) Box 6 Foreign Tax Paid
13) Box 7 Foreign Country or US Possession
14) Box 8 Tax-Exempt Interest
15) Box 9 Specified Private Activity Bond Interest
16) Box 10 Market Discount
17) Box 11 Bond Premium
18) Box 12 Bond Premium on Treasury Obligations
19) Box 13 Bond Premium on Tax-Exempt Bond
20) Box 14 Tax-Exempt and Tax Credit Bond CUSIP No.