The Commissary Order History by Location report is ran for a single item and displays all of the Locations that ordered that item within the set Report Parameters.
To navigate to the Commissary Order History by Location report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and select 'Commissary' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Commissary Order History by Location' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Item - A listing of all Commissary Items. Only one item can be selected for the report
2) Commissary Locations - A listing of all Commissary Locations
3) Locations - A listing of all Locations
4) From Date - The beginning date for the report
5) To Date - The end date for the report
6) Fulfilled Only - This will either show all Commissary Orders or only those that have been fulfilled
7) Run Button - Runs the report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion and selecting the desired action. Click here to learn more about this functionality
Click here to learn more about Report Views and their added functionality.
1) Location - The Location that Ordered the selected item
2) Qty Ordered - The amount of items that were ordered by this Location
3) Qty Fulfilled - The amount of items that this Location received
4) Qty Var - The variance between the amount of items ordered (#2) and the amount that were received (#3) at the corresponding Location
5) $ Ordered - The total cost of the items ordered by this Location
6) $ Fulfilled - The total cost of the items that this Location received
7) $ Var - The variance between the cost of items ordered (#5) and received (#6) at the corresponding Location
8) % Fulfilled - The percentage of item cost that was fulfilled ($ Fulfilled / $ Ordered)
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.