The Commissary Order History by Item report lists the items that were ordered and the amount that was received within the selected time range for the selected Locations. This report can be drilled into from the Commissary Order History by Category report and can further drill into the Commissary Order History by Location report in order to view which Locations purchased and/or received an item.
To navigate to the Commissary Order History by Item report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and select 'Commissary' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Commissary Order History by Item' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Commissary Locations - A listing of all Commissary Locations
2) Locations - A listing of all Locations that ordered from the selected Commissary Location
3) From Date - The beginning date for the report
4) To Date - The end date for the report
5) Categories - A listing of all Commissary Categories
6) Subtotal By Category - This will either subtotal the Items ordered and fulfilled by Category or not
7) Fulfilled Only - This will either show all Commissary Orders or only those that have been fulfilled
8) Run Button - Runs the report
Click here to learn more about Saved Views and their added functionality.
1) Item # - The number associated with the Purchased Item
2) Item Name - The name of the item, which is hyperlinked to the Commissary Order History by Location report where details about the ordering of this item can be seen by Location
3) U of M - The Selling Unit of Measure from the Item Location record of the Commissary Location
4) Qty Ordered - The amount of the item that was ordered
5) Qty Fulfilled - The amount of the item that was fulfilled
6) Qty Var - The variance between the amount of the item that was ordered (#4) and the amount that was fulfilled (#5)
7) $ Ordered - The total cost of the item ordered
8) $ Fulfilled - The total cost of the item fulfilled
9) $ Var - The variance between the cost of the item ordered (#7) and fulfilled (#8)
10) % Fulfilled - The percentage of the item's cost that was fulfilled ($ Fulfilled / $ Ordered)