The Commissary Order History by Category report will display the quantity and cost of all orders and the variance that lies between those that were ordered and those that have been received for all related Commissary Categories. Commissary Categories are hyperlinked to the Commissary Order History by Item report so that the User can view the items that were ordered and fulfilled for each Category.
To navigate to the Commissary Order History by Category Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and select 'Commissary' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Commissary Order History by Category' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Commissary Locations - A listing of all Commissary Locations
2) Locations - A listing of all Locations that ordered from the selected Commissary Location
3) From Date - The beginning date for the report
4) To Date - The end date for the report
5) Categories - A listing of all Commissary Categories
6) Fulfilled Only - This will either show all Commissary Orders or only those that have been fulfilled
7) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Category - The Commissary Category in which the order was made. This is hyperlinked to the Commissary Order History by Item report where purchased item details can be seen
2) Qty Ordered - The amount of items that were ordered for the Category
3) Qty Fulfilled - The amount of items that were fulfilled for the Category
4) Qty Var - The variance between the amount of items ordered (#2) and the amount that were fulfilled (#3)
5) $ Ordered - The total cost of the items ordered for the Category
6) $ Fulfilled - The total cost of the items fulfilled for the Category
7) $ Var - The variance between the cost of items ordered (#5) and fulfilled (#6) for this Category
8) % Fulfilled - The percentage of item cost that was fulfilled ($ Fulfilled / $ Ordered)