The Labor Punches - Paylocity Tip Report allows for a break out of Declared and Charge Tips for a selected time range and based on a percentage of Sales, if desired. This report can be downloaded from R365 and imported into Paylocity to aid in the payroll process.
Ensure that your Tip Codes are set up in Paylocity prior to attempting to process tip exports from Restaurant365.
To navigate to the Labor Punches - Paylocity Tip Report, click 'My Reports' in the Accounting Module and select 'Labor' in the top header. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Labor Punches - Paylocity Tip Report' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
2) End Date - The end date for the report
3) Percentage of Sales - The percentage of Total Sales between the selected start and end dates
4) Locations - The Locations available for the User to select
5) Cost Center 1 - Select one of the following:
- Blank - This field is marked as not required to fill in. If selected, Cost Center 2 (#6) cannot be used
- Location - This would pass the Location Number to Cost Center 1
- Job Code - This would pass the Job Code to Cost Center 1
6) Cost Center 2 - Select one of the following:
- Blank - This field is marked as not required to fill in
- Location - This would pass the Location Number to Cost Center 2
- Job Code - This would pass the Job Code to Cost Center 2
7) Download Button - Downloads the report
A) Employee ID - Th Employee ID Number
B) E - Earning
C) Tips - Declared Tips coded as 'CSTIP' and Charge Tips coded as CGTIP
E) Amount - The total tip amount. If a number was entered in the 'Percentage of Sales' Report Parameter, then this column will display the percentage of the sum of all Sales Tickets per Employee for the selected date range. If this percentage is less than the Total Tips received by this Employee, then the Employee's Total Tip amount should be listed