The R365 Messaging Audit Center is a part of the Scheduling Module. Click here to learn more about Scheduling.
The R365 Messaging Audit Center works in conjunction with R365 Employee Messaging, where Employees can communicate via the R365 Red App without having to share personal phone numbers. While this provides an open line of communication between Employees, the R365 Messaging Audit Center serves to audit messages that were reported as inappropriate by an Employee.
When one Manager views the reported messages of the Locations they have access to, these messages will appear as read for all Managers with access to the same Locations. However, if a Manager was the sender of the reported message, it will not be listed in the Messaging Audit Center for their review. Each reported message provides an 'Actions' field where disciplinary actions or next steps can be entered to remark on how the situation was handled. Previously reported messages are stored in the 'Archived' view, providing an easy reference for your Human Resources team.
Users with the following Primary Security Roles will have access to the Messaging Audit Center:
- Full Access
- Accounting Manager
- Restaurant Manager
Note: If a complaint was reported about a User who has access to the Messaging Audit Center, it will only be hidden from that User's view.
To open the Messaging Audit Center, navigate to the Schedule Calendar by clicking 'Schedule' under 'Scheduling' in the Scheduling module. Open the Messaging Audit Center by clicking the Messaging iconjust above the Schedule Calendar. The red badge listed on the Messaging icon indicates the number of unread reported messages for the listed Location.
Messaging Audit Center
The Messaging Audit Center lists all current read and unread Employee-reported messages as well as the archived messages that can serve as a reference for your Human Resources team. When the Messaging icon is clicked, the Messaging Audit Center will open to the 'Reported' tab.
1) Location - The Location tied to the reporter of the inappropriate message(s). This Location selector can be adjusted to display a different Location's reported messages
- Note: Managers will only be able to view the reported messages of the Location(s) that they have access to; however, if they were the sender of the reported message, that message will be hidden from that Manager
2) Active / Archived View - This view selector will be defaulted to the 'Active' view where unread and read reported messages will be displayed. Once a message has been 'Archived' by clicking the 'Archive' button (#6), it will be removed from the 'Active' view and moved to the 'Archived' view
- Note: The 'Archived' view allows the User to filter by Employee and date range for any easy retrieval of archived messages
3) Reported On - This column displays the date and time that the message was reported
4) Preceding Messages - This column will list the Employees involved in the incident, starting with the reporting Employee, and the last five messages exchanged between the two Employees when the report was made. These messages provide context to the incident, but if more messages need to be reviewed, click the reporting message to open additional exchanges in the 'Audit' tab
5) Actions Field - This field is a text box that allows Managers to make a comment about any disciplinary actions or steps taken as a a result of addressing the incident. This field can only be saved when the 'Archive' button (#6) is clicked
6) Archive - This button will save the note made in the Actions field (#5), remove it from the 'Active' view, and move it to the 'Archived' view
7) Refresh - This button will refresh the listing
The 'Audit' tab allows the User to view the messages between two Employees who are using the R365 Red App within a selected date range and for a selected Location. The purpose of this tab is to provide the Manager with additional content about a reported situation when the last five messages sent before an Employee reported a message were not enough to fully understand the incident.
Disable R365 Employee Messaging
Employee Messaging can be disabled for a Location by returning back to the desired Location record and unchecking the 'Enable R365 Messaging' checkbox. However, if an Employee banned due to inappropriate messaging, their individual access can be disabled.
To do so, simply open the desired Employee record and click 'No' for 'R365 Messaging.