Intraday Polling allows current Sales and Labor data to be polled in every 15, 30, or 60 minutes, depending on your POS capabilities. This feature works in conjunction with the Smart Labor Experience window and Ops Dashboard, where forecasted Sales and Labor data can be viewed alongside real-time data. This feature enables Restaurant Managers to make hourly Labor decisions based on the amount of current Sales each day to reach Optimal Labor performance.
It is important to note that Users who currently have Toast, Brink, or Revel as their POS System will only be able to access this feature. Contact your CSM or R365 Support for more information.
Smart Labor Experience and Ops Dashboard
With Intraday Polling updating Sales and Labor data every 15, 30, or 60 minutes, the widgets on both the Smart Labor Experience Dashboard and Ops Dashboard Headers and Charts will display accurate, up-to-date data for guidance on optimizing Labor and strengthening your restaurant operations. The Smart Labor Experience also includes a look into Labor data for efficient staffing decisions.
The Polling Period will be displayed in the 'POS Integration Settings' tab of the Location record. When Intraday Polling is enabled, the number of Locations with this active feature will be displayed alongside the two options below:
- Previous Day - This is the default option and will display the Sales and Labor data for the previous day in the Smart Labor Experience
- Current Day (XXX)- This will display what the selected POS is capable of. Options include:
- Current Day (Not Available) - The POS is not capable of providing current day data or the integration has not been set up for the current day
- Current Day (Hourly) - The POS is only capable of hourly updates
- Current Day (30 minutes) - The POS can only provide updates every half hour
- Current Day (15 minutes) - The POS is capable of providing updates every 15 minutes. This is the most real-time option available