The Adjusted Cash Balance report displays a quick overview of a restaurant's cash position as of a given date so that Users can make business decisions accordingly.
To navigate to the Adjusted Cash Balance report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and select 'Banking' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Adjusted Cash Balance' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up the Report Parameters that can be used to define your export.
1) Legal Entity - A listing of all Legal Entities. Select one or more Legal Entities
2) Start Date - The oldest date that any outstanding items are pulled from
3) End Date - The date the report is ran as of
4) Run Button - This runs the report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion and selecting the desired action. Click here to learn more about this functionality
Click here to learn more about Report Views and their added functionality.
1) Legal Entity - The Legal Entities assigned to the bank account
2) GL Cash Bal - The summary of all GL Bank Account Balances (excluding Credit Cards)
3) Outstanding Items - The total of the items that were not reconciled in the GL Activity
4) Subtotal - The sum of the GL Cash Balance (#2) and Outstanding Items (#3)
5) Undeposited - The summary of all undeposited funds for the Legal Entity
6) Adjusted Total - The sum of the Subtotal (#4) and Undeposited Funds (#5)
7) Payables - The total amount of open payables for all Legal Entities
- Note: Credit amounts are displayed in parentheses ()
8) Other Current Liabilities - The balance of all GL Accounts with the GL Type of Current Liabilities minus Payables (#7)
9) Outstanding - A list of all payments within the listed bank account that are outstanding
10) Adjusted Balance - The sum of the Total Adjusted Cash Balance and the Total Undeposited Funds
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.