The Working Trial Balance report produces a running balance of GL Accounts for a selected date range and displays amounts for both Approved and Unapproved transactions. A User can use this report to easily review these balances and identify potential adjustments.
To navigate to the Working Trial Balance report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Financial' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Working Trial Balance' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Account - A listing of all GL Accounts
2) Legal Entity - A listing of all Legal Entities
3) Location - A listing of all Locations tied to the selected Legal Entities
4) Start - A beginning balance date for the report
5) End - An ending balance date for the report
6) Hide Debit And Credit - The option to hide the debit and credit columns in the report
7) Hide Adj Ending Balance Is 0 - The option to hide the rows when their Adjusted Ending Balance is $0.00
8) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Account Number - The GL Account number
2) Account Name - The GL Account name
3) Beginning Balance - The summary balance for the GL Account up to the parameter date entered. This includes only Approved Transactions
4) Debit - For Balance Sheet accounts, this is the sum of all debit entries from the Beginning Balance Date. For P&L Accounts, this is the sum of all debit entries from whichever date is more recent: the Beginning Balance Date or Fiscal Year start date. This includes Approved Transactions only
5) Credit - For Balance Sheet accounts, this is the sum of all credit entries from the Beginning Balance Date. For P&L Accounts, this is the sum of all credit entries from whichever date is most recent: the Beginning Balance Date or Fiscal Year start date. This includes Approved Transactions only
6) Net Change - The difference between the debit amount and the credit amount
7) Ending Balance - The sum of the Beginning Balance amount and the Net Change
8) UnApproved - The sum of all Unapproved transactions from the Beginning Balance date to the Ending Balance date
9) Adjusted Ending Balance - The sum of the Ending Balance and the Unapproved transaction amount
10) Notes - A printed line to enable written notes, if printed
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.