The R365 Payroll Export is based on the Labor Payroll Review report and is used to pull the total summations of hours worked within a selected time range. Exporting this report can provide an easy way to transfer this information to a separate Payroll Provider.
It is important to note that while R365 provides labor information at no additional charge, please make sure to verify any service fees from your payroll provider before transferring this data.
To navigate to the R365 Payroll Export Report, click 'My Reports' in the Accounting Module and select 'Labor' in the top header. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'R365 Payroll Export' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Locations - A listing of all Locations. Choose the Locations (one or many) for which payroll needs to be exported
2) Start Date - The payroll start date
3) End Date - The payroll end date
4) Percent - The percentage of Sales, as set by a given state or federal requirement. There are certain states that require Employees to be paid a minimum amount in tips based on the Sales they were a part of. If the earned tips by the Employee is not sufficient in meeting that requirement, the Charge Tips amount for that Employee will be adjusted appropriately. If this value is left blank, it will be treated as zero and what tips are provided from the POS will be what is provided in the export
5) Download Button - Downloads the report
A) Employee ID - The Employee ID noted on the Employee record
B) Location - The Location name
C) Job - The Jobe Code noted on the Job record
D) Pay Rate - The Pay Rate, as pulled in from the POS
E) Regular Hours - The total hours worked within the selected time range
F) Overtime Hours - The total amount of Overtime Hours worked within the selected time range
G) Doubletime Hours - The total amount of Doubletime Hours worked within the selected time range
H) Break Penalty - The total hours added due to a Break Penalty
I) Split Shift Penalty - The total hours added due to a Split Shift Penalty
J) Gross Receipts - The total Gross Sales made from Guests who were served by this Employee. If an Employee does not have an Employee ID that is related to a serving Job, this field will remain blank
K) Charge Tips - The total Charge Tips for this Employee
L) Declared Tips - The total Declared Tips for this Employee
M) Payroll Start - The payroll start date, as entered in the Report Parameters
N) Payroll End - The payroll end date, as entered selected in the Report Parameters