The Spread Memorized Transaction List is a report that pulls all Spread and Memorized Transaction details from within a selected time frame. This enables a User to view the Locations associated with each Spreading, the cost of each Spread, the amount of times set to repeat, and the amount of times each Spread was repeated.
To navigate to the Spread/Memorized Transaction List report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Labor' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Spread/Memorized Transaction List' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The end date for the report
5) Spread Remaining - This will either show or hide current spreads
6) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Orig Number - The original transaction number, which is hyperlinked to its transaction. If a row is expanded, the following additional columns appear:
- JE Number - The Journal Entry that pulls the amount from the transaction and posts it to its correct account based on the time frame marked for the Spread Recurrence. This number is hyperlinked to its JE
- JE Date - The date that this entry was made
- Amount - The amount that was entered on that JE
- Spread Type - The type of Spread Recurrence, as noted on the 'Spread Transaction' pop-up window
- Spread Number - The sequential number in which this Spread was repeated
- Approval Status - The status of the JE, which shows as Approved or Unapproved
2) Company Name - The name of the Vendor associated with this transaction
3) Location Name - The name of the Location that is associated with this transaction
4) Doc Date - The date of the document
5) Amount - This is a subtotal of the spreads on the transaction details
6) First Spread Date - The first date that a Spread occurred
7) Last Spread Date - The last/most recent date that a Spread occurred
8) Times to Repeat - The amount of times that a JE should be created due to the Spread Recurrence selection
9) Time Repeated - The amount of times that a JE has been created due to this Spread Recurrence selection